Buy Now, Pay Later on this Baroness LM2700!
- Model: LM2700
- Length: 300 cm
- Width (operation): 316 cm (26 inch units), 293 cm (22 inch units)
- Width (transport): 228 cm
- Height: 220 cm
- Mower Weight: 1750 kg
- Engine: Kubota V2203-M, 4 cylinder diesel, 46 PS @ 2600 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: Diesel 47 litres
- Cutting Width: 277 cm (26 inch units), 254 cm (22 inch units)
- Height of Cut Range: 8 – 45 mm
- Number of Cylinder Blades: 9
- Drive: Hydrostatic 2WD/4WD
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking, oversize mechanical disc brakes to front wheels
- Steering: Hydraulically power assisted
- Maximum Speed: Transport (2WD) 22 km/h, Operation (4WD) 14 km/h
Introducing the new flexible finance package from Baroness Finance, available across the entire range of market leading Baroness turfcare equipment.
The latest ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ offer is applicable to NEW equipment orders and can be on a Hire Purchase, Finance Lease, or Operating Lease agreement, over a 1 to 7 year repayment term. The finance profile can be matched to the precise needs of your business for commencement, equipment delivery and date of first payment.
Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual or bespoke payment profiles available over 1-7 years
Hire Purchase, Finance Lease or Operating Lease available
Minimal deposit required
Market leading rates
If you are looking for a demonstration, pricing, or product specification on this machine please get in touch today.
Credit is available subject to status and acceptance; Terms and Conditions apply. Available to UK business customers only. Administration fees apply. This promotion is offered and arranged by Baroness Finance, a trading style of Buckingham Leasing Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 671552, Company Registration No: 4637226. Registered address: Waterfield House, Wellmore, Foscott Road, Maids Moreton, England, MK18 1QQ
Get in touch today for a free quotation!
“We have used Buckingham Leasing to provide the finance for both our machinery and Dairy Cattle for several years now. They offer an impeccable service together with great rates, ensuring we get our machinery in a timely manner. Thank you for your continued support to the farming industry and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Borrow up to 100% of the project cost and start financing now.