Low Rate Finance available on the Foley 633 Spin & Relief Grinder!
Automatic Placement features the Accu-Reel Selector and Cylinder Height Stop system that automatically locates the reel for a fast and easy spin and relief grind in one set-up. Preset Relief Angles are easily identified on the Relief Angle Adjuster, which makes it effortless to grind the correct angles and achieve proper clearances for each reel type. Hands-Free Relief is a key feature that has courses around the world opting for grinders that do more than just spin grind, and when reconditioning your reels to “like-new”, Foley’s patented Auto-Index relief system makes it easier than ever.
Part Number: 6330911
Power: 220v, 50/60 cycle, single phase, 20 amp
Weight: 1,530 lbs (693 kg)
- Spin 5″ x 1″ (127 mm x 25 mm)
- Relief 5″ x 3/8″ (127 mm x 10 mm)
- Spin 3.5″ x 1″ (89 mm x 25 mm)
- Relief 3.5″ x 3/8″ (89 mm x 10 mm)
Carriage Base: 1 HP AC grinding motor, totally enclosed, fan-cooled, 3450 RPM; Cogged traverse belt with 38″ travel capacity; Two 1.000 +/- .00025 ground/polished steel shafts; 90 Volt DC traverse motor.
- Spin and patented hands free Auto-Index relief capability in one set-up.
- Complete surround guarding with electrically inter-locked retractable safety glass doors and rear lift gate.
- Variable SPIN Speed, TRAVERSE Speed, Relief Torque.
- Counter-Balanced Spin Drive and 8, 9, and 11 Spline Reel Drive Adapters.
- Automatic reel positions using the Accu-Reel Selector, Front Roller.
- Clamp, and Cylinder Height Stop.
- Vertical and horizontal adjuster for precise carriage position and taper removal.
- ACCU-Touch 3 Control: Automation for Spin and Relief.
- Electric Overhead Hoist for Front or Rear Load.
- Internal Vacuum System collects dust and keeps shop area clean.
- Workstation Table-Lift/Portable Workbench for rear load.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual or bespoke payment profiles available over 1-7 years
- Hire Purchase, Finance Lease and Operating Lease available
- Take ownership at the end of the term
- Minimal deposit required
- Market leading rates
If you are looking for a demonstration, pricing, or product specification on this machine please get in touch today.
Finance available subject to status and credit acceptance, all applicants must be 18 or over. The figures are correct at the time of printing but are subject to change prior to signing. Administrative fees apply. Alternative finance products and services are available; we offer monthly/ quarterly/ annual or bespoke payment packages on request. Terms and conditions apply. Buckingham Leasing Limited do not supply the machines, we work closely with a UK franchised dealer who specialises in machinery sales.
Get in touch today for a free quotation!
“We have used Buckingham Leasing to provide the finance for both our machinery and Dairy Cattle for several years now. They offer an impeccable service together with great rates, ensuring we get our machinery in a timely manner. Thank you for your continued support to the farming industry and we look forward to working with you in the future.”
Borrow up to 100% of the project cost and start financing now.